Saturday 12 March 2016

Wordy!



When I saw the criteria of Challenge Two for this month's Counterfeit Kit I could have cried!!!
Not because it was difficult 
but because I had created the perfect layout last month which you can see HERE 
all based around a newspaper.
So now I had to come up with something else for...


Challenge #2 Media Studies


Use Print Media (newspapers, magazines, junk mail, catalogues) as the starting point for a layout. Colours, words, layout, even the story. could all be a source of inspiration.

I decided I would be very "wordy" and create
my journalling using all those word stickers in my kit...




This layout is also my entry for Susan's March Sketch Challenge
Susan has a new sketch challenge every month 
and you could win one of her lovely kits if you link up to her blog,



So there we have it, two challenges in one, why don't you join in both too?




9 comments:

  1. Love that long photo and the wordy stickers - superb page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely! I love all of the 'white space' and the beautiful soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful! I like the way you staggered those words stickers. You included a lot of them but your page has a nice airy look - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the challenge.I agree with Clair about the white space and soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page--love how you used all those stickers--excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, glad to see you're scrapping more again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely captures that newsy vibe! Amazed you got all the words you needed, although I'm sure you were editing as you went along. I am scrapping more & more on white backgrounds, & just love how this looks. Definitely saving it in my inspiration file! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so good at taking the prompts and interpreting them in your own way. the addition of the panorama photo is a great idea - will have to look at some of mine to see if I could do the same. And the journalling and title using the word stickers is just great. Love what you did here. Very you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!