Thursday 1 January 2015

...And In With The New!


2015!!!!

Maybe if I blink it will be 2016, that seems to be what happened last year.

Welcome to my part in the first Counterfeit Kit blog hop of the new year.
You will already have been introduced to the kit itself 
but just in case you need a reminder...


This Hip Kit really appeals to me for Winter scrapping, the colours aren't too Christmassy
and can also be used for many other projects if you don't have too many Christmas photos
(like me!)

So, following on from Susanne, who I am sure has made a gorgeous kit,
here is my January Counterfeit Kit
"In With The New"...


and here it all is broken down....

Amy Tangerine Stitched – Applique Paper



Amy Tangerine Stitched – Flora Paper


Amy Tangerine Stitched – Loom Paper

Amy Tangerine Stitched – Map of My Heart Paper

Amy Tangerine Stitched – Thrifted Paper

Pebbles – Happy Day – Sunday Paper Paper

Heidi Swapp – September Skies – Aspen Paper

Heidi Swapp – September Skies – Afternoon Breeze Paper

Heidi Swapp – September Skies – Meadow Bloom Paper

Amy Tangerine Stitched – Ephemera

Amy Tangerine Stitched – Rub-Ons

 Dear Lizzy Serendipity – Gold Word Thickers

Pebbles – Happy Day – Woodgrain Thickers

Evalicious – Photo Shoot – Wood Veneer Shapes


Photo Shoot – Puffy Stickers

I also added...
...just because I like them.

There are also a few nice bits in the add-on kit which I may or may not add in along the way...

Lisa has created a PINTEREST board with all the bits and pieces to look at individually too.

Angela is next on your hop, will she be digital this month?
Why not keep hopping and take a look...

...hang on!!!! 
Just before you go, make sure you drop back to see my Forgeries on the Fourth.

Until then Happy New Year, I hope it's a good one for us all!


14 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I love this kit! And love the way you have presented it too, all beautifully set out!
    Bet you will have fun with your kit this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to see your substitutions piece by piece. Enjoy your kit - you are off to a lovely start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rally fabulous kit, I'm looking forward to seeing your forgeries on the fourth.
    Many blessings to you from Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your substitutes are fabulous - so close but unique. Think your going to have a super month of forgeries! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing what you have done with ephemera forges :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your kit as usual :) Makes it so much easier to play along when you lie them out like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy kit.The way you've presented them makes it easier to see too.I'll be here on 4th to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Always love your presentation :D Some great teasers for the tuts on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your side by sides! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome kit! I have to agree I also like the side by side presentation. Looking forward to seeing the forgeries.
    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super kit! I just love how you break down each paper and show your side by side forge :) Oh and the forgeries on the 4th so looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pwhaor! I *want* everything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a great presentation of the original and your own kit. I adore some of those choices you made and can't wait to see this wintery kit in action. super job Lesley - this is going to be a great month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, what a fabulous kit! I would definitely buy this!!! I also love how you compared the "real" kit to the items you chose from our stash - great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!