Saturday 10 May 2014

I've Been a BAD Rebel!!


I really have been a BAD rebel.
For the last couple of months (due to life) I have
failed badly in my DT duties over at
Punky Scraps.

Well NOT anymore...
This month we have a mood board AND a sketch for you
to work from. Just look at that fabulous sketch created by Lee.
Having recently bought these exact acrylic colours, 
I got my messy on and came up with this...
I found a wonderful quote about blue eyes on Pinterest and knew exactly what I wanted to do.
People with blues eyes are kindheartedand always look for the best in people.They are hyper and love to laugh.The love affection and enjoy to show theirs.They tend to be quiet at first,but once you get to know them they never shut up.They are the best at pretending to be happy and tend to please others before themselves. They are loyal and like long committed relationships. They love with all their heart and are hard to forget if you get the chance to love them. They are passionate and their passion will consume you.They make amazing friends.
This is my daughter to a "t" and if course she takes after me!!!



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page - great inking and stencilling and a lovely thing to scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE That layout! My fave colours :) Ok if I use that quote on one of my pages?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!