Thursday 14 March 2013

Starting As I Mean To Go On....

Leaving home at 0930 for a little retail therapy before going to the retreat hotel I suddenly realised I'd left my right arm at home (my iPad).
How can I blog without my iPad?
Knowing I had to pick a magazine up for DH, I decided I would pretend I love him so much and take it back for him before going to the hotel. He knows me too well and asked what I'd forgotten!
A few pounds later after a successful shop in Homesense I popped into Chester to buy a little surprise for Imogen too. I've since had a text from her and she loves her little pressie.
Anyway, a leisurely lunch was enjoyed and the hotel is OK.
Having a catchup with some friends and a few glasses of red, looking forward to seeing more friends tomorrow.



3 comments:

  1. Finally managed to make a comment. Sounds like you've had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol love your hubby's comment. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!