Sunday 18 November 2012

Our Favorite Recipe

This weekend I've been following Jennifer's Jumbles Frosty Festivities Blog Event.

One of her blogs Jacket Potato Surprise inspired me to blog one of the Graffham Three favorite meals.

I threw this together one night when I hadn't been shopping and didn't have much else in the cupboard. It has become Imogen's most requested food, she adores it and would eat it every night if allowed! Full of protein, it's good for us being non meat eaters and it's always very filling and warming on a Wintery night.

So Beany Wraps can serve 4 but as we are only 3, I divide the mixture between three flour tortillas instead of 4 :)

Ingredients


4 flour tortillas (big are better)
1 tin mixed beans in tomato sauce
1 tin pineapple chunks (drained)
1 jar pasta sauce
200g cheddar cheese (grated)
rice (I use 2 of the boil in the bag)
greased ovenproof dish

Lay the tortillas flat and divide the beans and pineapple onto the middle of each tortilla



 Fold the tortillas and place in ovenproof dish




Pour over the sauce ensuring the tortillas are covered Sprinkle over the grated cheese





Bake in a pre-heated oven 180ÂșC for approx 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling




 Serve on a bed of cooked rice




I hope you like our recipe - we do!!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! I shall have to try it out, though I'll probably add some ham! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a version of this tonight after all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!