Monday 19 March 2012

Finally got around to taking the photos!

Below are just a few photos of my homemade travel journal.

I found that I had colleted lots of travel papers which I knew I just would not use for layouts. Most were one sided so I just folded them in half. The double sided ones were cut at 6inches. I made some pockets for tickets etc and printed our itinerary out onto envelope, paper bags etc ready to slot in the right places. I've added a file folder at the front which contains a list of the things I need to do before we go. I tabbed each page with the date and bound it all together with book rings so pages could be easily added if I'd forgotten anything.

I love this journal which will be my bible during our 5 week USA roadtrip in the Summer.
The good thing about it is the fact there are hidden bits so hubby and daughter can't see some the surprises I have in store for them!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!