Tuesday 1 November 2016

A Walk in the Park

Here I am, last but hopefully not least on the Counterfeit Kit November Reveal Blog Hop.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the Master Forgers' and Guest Designer,  Dawn Wilson's 
different takes on the chosen one this month
which I am sure you are well aware by now is the 
October 2016 kit from Cocoa Daisy, “City Park”


Here are my side by side comparisons...


I chose a stencil over a stamp this month and I'm already wondering if I'll actually use it!




  

 





and I added in a few little extras, just because I can :)




















































So there we have our November reveal, how will your kit look?
We would love to see your creations over at Mr Linky


9 comments:

  1. Love your side by side comparisons as always! Great spin-off of the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice fall kit you've curated here. Cannot wait to see what you scrap with it. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,this is sophisticated Autumn. I love all the Kraft in this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding in more always works for me! And gold too - can't be wrong!!! Lovely kit with the softer brown tones with a splash of colour here and there! I'm always curious about your forgeries - you tease! Love the kit, as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great stash in there Lesley - but I was glad to see some brighter elements as I thought you'd decided we were having a very wet autumn here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful base of neutrals with pretty pops of pink. Very cute flair too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully curated kit (as usual!) and I'm sure the forgeries will be amazing too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!