Saturday 1 October 2016

October Reveal


October has arrived in a total whirlwind and here in the UK it won't be long before those 
dark nights draw in and the central heating will be whirring at max chat!
BUT
as I write my October Reveal post the sun is still shining and I'm yet to even turn the heating on - a total first for this nesh Master Forger.

Master Forger Susan has chosen

It is a delightful kit to forge and scrap with which (I think)
has both a Summery and Autumnal feel to it.
I love the choice of our Counterfeit Kit Inspiration this month. 
The colours, the design and the shapes are all something I would actually buy but we don't DO that, we forge and create our own!

Before i show you mine, 
have you said "hello" to our Guest Designer Kelly Barron? 
She was at the top of the hop (HERE) if you want to start at the beginning. 

Here is my quick pick of the items I chose to include in my kit this month.
 The choice was so HUGE and I was a little overwhelmed at first
so...
as I've been keeping my kits small lately, I continued in the same fashion as this encourages me to create and use up said kit instead of being left with half used up boxes of bits that never see daylight again.


Here are my side by side comparisons with a couple of forgeries which
you can see on the fourth...
And here is it



Leslie's BLUE BOX is up next and I'm sure you'll be in for a real treat...

7 comments:

  1. I love Indigo Hills, and am hoping to get hold of some soon, so I was delighted to see it on the counterfeit "list". Your side by side comparisons are very clever! I'm going to enjoy seeing what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy some counterfeits.I like all your items and look forward to seeing your pages.The packet of Bits has me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I m so inspired to counterfeit some of those papers! Beautiful kit you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like, I Like! Great to see how we all interpret one kit so differently -I want all of the forgers kits for myself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Definitely an organic feel like the original.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another masterful job with the forgeries this month Lesley! I'm glad you liked the inspiration kit but I agree, there's quite a lot of it. I like your "less is more" approach - it definitely feels good to have very little left at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm soooo late commenting but your kit is super cute and a perfect take on the original - good to see a good sprinkling of pink in there! I like the fact that you picked out what you wanted to include in your kit - I think I tried too hard to include it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!