Tuesday 9 July 2013

Exciting News!!

A couple of days ago I blogged about an exciting new challenge blog

Use Your Words

which uses words as prompts for their challenges.

Challenges will go live each 1st and 15th of the month and "yours truly" here has been chosen to be on the Design Team for the first 3 months.

 I am now delighted to be using

 on my blog and I hope you will  join in on July 15th with the first of many challenges as we embark on this exciting new concept together.

Don't forget there is a giveaway HERE to win


Somebody's got to win and it could be YOU!!!


3 comments:

  1. Well done you! Giveaway prize is slightly too pink for my liking so I won't bother with that, but will keep an eye out for the challenges anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!