Monday 1 July 2013

CKCB July Kit Reveal



Today is very exciting for me - want to know why?
 This month, instead of playing along with the team at CKCB,
 I am forging my Counterfeit Kit as an actual  team member (yikes!)

Our Guest Designer this month is Laura  - if you started at the beginning you will have seen how great her kit for July is.

So how was Julene today? You did visit her blog didn't you? She was before me!

Onto the kit...
 brought to you by Scrapbook and Cards today. 



Please see HERE for kit contents

The colours are so warm and inviting don't you think?

Here's how I shopped my stash...

Leaving out the plain cardstock as I generally tend to use white, here is my choice of patterned cardstock which are all pages out of my massive stack of paper pads.
 

Now for my embellishments:
I used my Cricut to cut the fancy words and I love the negative too.
My mini paper bag was stenciled using a paint dauber and my circle tidbits were created using Craft Artist.
The star pins were adapted from normal pins with the head cut off - this was then attached to my star using glossy accents.



  • Authentique Word Stickers
  • Basic Grey Variety of Tidbits
  • Homemade circle tidbits
  • Variety of Labels
  • Red and Green Buttons
  • Title Cards
  • Homemade Fancy Words using Cricut
  • American Crafts Chevron Ribbon
  • Yellow Twine
  • Homemade Camera Kraft Die Cuts (Google images printed onto Kraft Card)
  • Ticket Kraft Die Cuts
  • Heart Chipboard Pieces
  • Homemade Star Pins
  • Enamel Dots (found in Home Bargains)
  • Mini Clothes Pins
  • Simple Stories Urban Traveler Expressions
  • Charcoal Thickers
  • Homemade Chevron Print Mini Kraft Bag

And here it is - my "Rainy Day" kit, aptly named for our not so sunny British weather, all ready to start another month of crafting.



I hope you will join in with us (get me using the word "us") at CKCB this month.
If you do, please share using the July Mr.Linky tool which can be found in the top right corner of the Counterfeit Kit Blog

Lisa's up next, so thanks for stopping by, until the next time...







20 comments:

  1. congrats on making the team.
    Gorgeous kit you have to play with there, great stencilling and I like the negative from the word cutting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pin counterfeiting ... another thing I could not find in my messy stash was stars to stick on pins!!! *sigh*
    Welcome to the Master Forgers - I know you'll have fun with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After 8 days straight of rain,I think Sydney might give England a run for its money! I love your counterfeit kit.The cut out words are great.I'm a newbie too so we can learn together.Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect counterfeit! Love the little chevron bags and the tickets. Great kit and have fun creating as part of the design team :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you on the rain...we are perdicted for the next 9 days to be full of Thunderstorms. Love you kit and I cant wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your kit, I WILL take part this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay....congratulations!! You are going to have a ball with that lovely kit and being on the DT :0) I thought for a few hours that Summer was well and truly on it's way but no, back to rain tomorrow :0( Good job we have our sunshine in paper form :0)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Ms Sandwich. Giggle giggle!!

    Great mega kit and those are some great counterfeits. The pins are really inspired and I really wanted to find a little bag to paint like yours. What a beautiful yellow!

    Love this nod to the weather (I love weather!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee!!! What filling would you be Lisa?

      Delete
  10. ooooo... loved your counterfeits!
    Don't you just want to pinch yourself to make sure it's real?
    We are going to have so much fun :~)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cameras in your kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great kit! I spot knee highs and bow ties titles, I think! Happy scrapping, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE how you did your bag! And your star pins are adorable. Cute kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on being on the design team! I love what you did with your bag and love your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your kit! The counterfeit bag is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!