Saturday 16 March 2013

She Was Parked!

You know who you are!

After going to bed at 3am and getting up at 0645, I thought I would've been in bed a long time ago but I'm still here to bore you to death.

So, I've had my room broken into today. Needing a bath earlier today, I returned to my room to find the handle sitting on the floor with some tools. After a while, maintenance turned up and started jemmying the door open. Fixed at last and I soaked in a nice hot bath.

Tea was very nice tonight, the hotel are finally listening, however, going back to my room again tonight and once again the lock will not work. I managed to get in but daren't close it again.

I am totally gutted that Sarah isn't doing a retreat next year but the silver lining is that I don't have to come back here.

PARKLIFE!!!!



2 comments:

  1. lol, you managed to cut down that saga into a little story! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully if they do decided to do another retreat, then they will use a different hotel. It has differently gone down hill over the past few years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!