Saturday 2 March 2013

Heaven IS a Place on Earth


Good Morning!

Today is crop day. I love my monthly visit to Haslington Crop.
My Counterfeit Kit is ready and my bags are packed.

Before I go I just wanted to share a page I put together yesterday.
Cal from Heartfully Yours added a surprise challenge on UKS yesterday.

It's Friday !!!!!!!!!!! (CHALLENGE)

.... its not snowing, its not raining but it is the start of Spring ! Whoop Whoop !!!
Soooooooo, as we are approaching the weekend, and as I am going to have a scrapbooky weekend, what better way to get motivated than a challenge -AND A PRIZE !!!!!!!!!!

Challenge: Non-photo layout

Thats it ! A layout with no photographs ... seriously. Post a link to your layouts in this thread from now until Sunday midnight. I'll put all the names in a bobbly hat and I will ask the hubster to pick out a name on Monday to win a Scrapbooking prize.

Thats it ! Easy peasy lemon squeasy ... who's in ? 
 
I couldn't resist. I'd had a business card sitting on my desk for months of a scrapbooking shop we came across in Long Beach, California. I knew I didn't want to throw it away but didn't know what I was going to do with it, until now, that it...
 
 
 
Oh how I wish I could open a shop like this...
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. couldn't agree more! We NEED this over here!! Off to check my lottery tickets!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!