Wednesday 16 January 2013

Scrap365 January 2013 Sketch Challenge

Having never taken part in a Scrap365 challenge and with my New Year challenge to myself to use my new room and old stash (and new stash), I thought there was no better time than now to give it a go.

The sketch Scrap365 January 2013 Sketch Challenge is a great sketch created by Morag Cuts and although it is Christmassy I've adapted it to suit a beach photo!!!


I really enjoyed playing around with this sketch using a texture medium, sprays, stash (old and new) and even the proverb on the bottom strip of the paper from Authentique was just perfect for my layout :)



My husband and daughter always muck about when I'm trying to get shots of all three of us but I actually like how this one has turned out.








8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the title and the proverb. Great picture of the three of you too, mine always turn out with someone missing a head or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's just lovely! A clever page all rounbd.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the way you have adapted this for a beach layout - very lush

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I lovely sunny page when its SO cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of Scrap365 sketches;) What a fabulous warming LO for this cold spell we are having. I love the stencilled border idea. Thank you for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. I love your interpretation of the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout. I love the colours and the details you have added. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!