Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Crafting Year!!!

So this year I want to craft and blog more often.

On Saturday, me and my girl had a scrapbooking day and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We set up at the dining table, chatted, ate biscuits but most of all, we spent time together.

Here are some of my creations from Saturday...

I have actually journaled on my page (gasp!) I usually hide my journaling because I don't like my writng but this one didn't turn out too badly!



I love this photo of my OH asleep on a bench at Disneyland last year - there were a few poitning fingers and giggles from passers by. Imogen and I disowned him!


I don't scrap many photos of myself but these just had to be done...


This photo was challenge to scrap. I started playing around then gave up but Imogen encouraged me to continue and although very simple, I like the outcome.



Wishing my 19 followers a very Happy 2013 and if you're not a follower, WHY NOT?????? :)

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Moley!
    Great productivity and fabby holiday shots on super pages. 11/10 for a) scrapping yourself (love that one of you & Imogen) and b) journalling on the front of the page.
    I'm follower #2 but it's still inviting me to join ... how strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh - sussed that - I seem to be signed OUT of all accounts as some sort of New Year "fun" Thank you (for nothing) interweb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And while we're on the subject Missy ... you're not following me :o(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages :) Happy New Year - I shall follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely a day scrapping with your girl. Great scrapping.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pages. Particualy like the one with the journalling

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great pages!My favourites are the one with the journaling and the one with circles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!