Monday 28 January 2013

Have you ever had a "moment"?

Today has been SOOOO busy!
Went shopping first thing to make sure DD and her "bodyguard" had something in for tea.

{Bodyguard Explanation - DD hates being "home alone" and I feel guilty dragging her to my many meetings at school. Even though the dog is here I always have to find a friend to come round to keep her company!}

So, what is easier to cook than a pizza? Answer - you can't cook it when it's missing!

OK so I know I put it in my basket, and I know I paid for it because it was on my receipt but then it obviously sprouted legs and ran off. Thinking I'd had a moment and after looking in the obvious places, I looked in the dishwasher, washing machine, bin, garage and every other place I could think of but it was nowhere to be found :(

Returning to the supermarket to ask if I'd left it, the lovely lady, who must've felt very sorry for me, told me to just go and get another one! "It happens" she said.

Didn't have a clue what I was going to blog about today but with my "moment" and the fact than I won a  Carta Bella Paper Pack on the Scrap365 Blog Party today has given me plenty to babble on about.

I was delighted to see that I'd won this gorgeous paper pack and can't wait for it to arrive so I can "stroke" the inside!!!



And tomorrow I hope to finish a page I started 3 days ago....


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you won! And what a nice lady at the supermarket :)

    Margrethe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on winning such pretty paper :) The pizza sounds like something id do, let us know if it turns up, would love to know where it was lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!