Sunday, 6 July 2014

Me Time


I've had a fair bit of "me" time lately and have been happily playing along with some challenges.
Sue over at Me & Mine posts a sketch challenge every month and the July one is just up my street and runs until July 31st.

Well I thought so anyway - clean and simple, yes, that's how I like my sketches, that is until I put that bright, bold and very pink background paper to my layout.
Ooh gaudy!!!


Whilst I was doing this layout a friend messaged me asking if I'd used the pegs out of my 
Counterfeit Kit. 
Don't be silly! 
I don't do pegs but you will notice I have included one on this layout (all be it in half!)

I'm slowly killing my "Big It Up" Kit.


9 comments:

  1. Fab use of the pegs - I find them too dimensional for a layout if I'm honest so I never use them either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.. Pegs just seem toooo deep for me.. But a great idea to split it in half!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This did make me smile reading about 'clean and simple' Lesley, and what a super page you have ended up with, I just love the colours and the layering. Thank you for joining n my sketch challenge.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I actually prefer half a peg lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beach baby layout. The frame really draws the eye to the photo.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to pin is layout! You just know that's going to be my type of layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet snap, surrounded by all that lovely goodness. It took me a minute to figure out what a "peg" was, as I call those pins. I think I have only used them in halves too, now that I think back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My winner! Well done, Lesley. :o) I just love your page.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with AdFly and get cash for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!