Wednesday 2 July 2014

Enthusiasm PTIII


My final layout using the June 12 Pledges Kit - Enthusiasm from Wearcrafts
wasn't actually going to be but I had this striped paper left over and wanted to use it up.
Some of the sayings and quotes in this collection didn't fit with photos/layouts but I made them work for me by cutting bits out and using them elsewhere.
The quotes were actually "Splendid Sunshine" and "Blissful Day" so I cut them up and used them how I wanted to use them and not how the manufacturer was telling me to use them.

Unfortunately I think a lot of people could be put of by this BUT it can always be made to work
(somehow!)
Having see Sue's Christmas card on her blog last week I was reminded of all those little eyes I have in my stash so dug them out to highlight my word.


Lastly, with the scraps and a card blank I created a simple little thank you card.


July's kit is just gorgeous, you WILL NOT want to miss it!!!!

Don't forget you can see more creations using this kit from




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun page and wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and fun layout! Love the eyes and the title!!! And loving your thank you card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think sometimes we have a block and don't even think about cutting up sayings. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, that layout made me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny to use the googly eyes in your title. And that card is really lovely. What a great design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!