Wednesday 23 October 2013

The Icing on My Cake


I squealed with delight yesterday when the lovely Jen over at 
asked little old me to be on her new Design Team.
I don't think Jen will ever actually know how much that one question meant to me.

 "think about it" she said 
 "what is there to think about?" I asked 
"YES, YES, YES" I squealed

Some of you know the story (I will reveal all on Friday) and believe me, this was truly the icing on the cake for me this week.
 _____________________________________________

 stock a great range of items, 
always have special offers 
and with free P&P on orders over £40, 
it's always worth a look.

Jen also runs crops and has a stall at the Ross Papercraft show.

 
Jen has kindly sent me some Basic Grey "Hipster" papers
to play with and I would be delighted if you would pop back every now and again to see what I've done with them.
In the meantime why not nip over to the Wear Crafts Facebook page to say hello...


7 comments:

  1. You are a super scrapper! And everyone seems to be verrrrrry excited on Facebook! Thanks for agreeing to do it! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, you thoroughly deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats love :) not surprised she asked you you're great at scrapping. cant wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh - how lovely to be asked! Bet that does feel fabulous - and what a great collection to play with. You'll be brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *APPLAUSE*
    So happy & excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Well done you! ~ Very happy for you! xx And well done Jen for spotting your talents and asking you!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ALL for your very kind comments - I really do appreciate every single one of them :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!