Monday 28 October 2013

I'm Lovin' It!


With the new crocheting hobby going pretty well, DD is constantly asking me to make her this, that and the other!!!
So far she's asked for a crocheted camera bag like this one...
a beanie, socks, gloves and that's to name just a few.
A friend of mine has also asked for these...
seriously!!! I've only had four lessons!!!

Anyway, I have made a few things.
As well as the 24 poppies, I've made a crochet hook roll...

a scarf (my Aunty sent me the pattern and this will be a Pay It Forward gift) and a beanie...
and now I'm onto the matching gloves.

So far I'm loving my new found hobby!


2 comments:

  1. Oohhh I'd like one of those camera bags to lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this and thought of you ;) lol
    http://crocheandmorebysimo.blogspot.co.uk/2009_11_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!