Monday 14 October 2013

A Girl's Dream Day


Saturday was a day of scrapping, chatting, eating, spending and catching up with old friends.
What more could a girl wish for?

Pink Booby 8 and raising money for Breast Cancer Research was the reason.
I've never been able to go before but I will certainly be going again.
12 hours of scrapping - well apart from the bit where we sneaked out to go to Sincerely Yours down the road to spend a bit more money!

Anyway, I managed 5 layouts and here's the first...

 I'd cut the big glasses on my cricut before I went and decorated using a stencil.
 I really love how this page turned out with the punched stars.



2 comments:

  1. I love this page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab splatting and love the punched stars effect - must try that soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!