Sunday 26 October 2014

Me!!! Fussy Cut?


No chance!!!
Not without my little machine in any case!
Yes, that was a prompt from LOAD, to fussy cut!

I had seen and pinned a FREE CUTTING FILE 
a couple of days ago but wasn't sure how I was going to use it.

Still uncertain, I cut the file and started to play, not knowing
what the topic or theme would be.
That morning, I had decided that a desk tidy was in order as my scrappy space had
become smaller than 12x12.
During the clear up I found my forged words from my October Counterfeit Kit
which I hadn't used and that's when I had the lightbulb moment
to create a page about the here and now
and how we should count our lucky starts
everyday and be thankful for what we have.



I think I need to add a couple of bits yet but I'm happy with the fact that a few
bits salvaged from my desk have created this layout.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!