Tuesday 30 April 2013

Money Making!

Again, today, I've been sorting through dies and embossing folders that I know I am never going to use and listing them on Crafty Sellers Facebook page.
It's much better than eBay etc as there's no fees to pay and all the members are crafters in one way or another so you're items are highly likely to sell.
I've parcelled 10 items today to post tomorrow and made a good bit of money to buy things that I will use!
I'm usually a bit of hoarder when it comes to my craft stuff and I really struggle to get rid of things "just in case" although I've quite enjoyed "the sort" so far, well apart from running up and down stairs to find boxes and bags to post the items in!

Another bit of moneymaking, I don't know if you remember the book journal I made last year? Well, it was a Christmas gift for my sister and she has asked me to make one for each of the other three members of her book club.

1 comment:

  1. I joined that group on Facebook, in order to clear some of the stock I still have from when I close the shop, but I'm rubbish on Facebook, I never seem to work my way around it. But well done on clearing things out.

    I'm having a massive de-clutter at the moment, and going to do some car book fairs as well, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!