Friday 12 April 2013

And Relax!!!!!


Another hugely busy day.
I've been using Imogen's room as a store room since she went away last Friday and knowing she is returning home today it has been a mad rush to tidy and clean before her arrival.
Luckily, things all went to plan and she is arriving home later rather than what I thought would be mid afternoon.

With a bit of time to myself I turned my hand to flower arranging as a little thank you to her friend's parents for taking her away and looking after her for a week.


Don't think I'll get a chance to scrap tomorrow but Sunday I really do need to do my UKS blog hop post...

(A little explanation for those who commented on yesterday's post. We owned a small cottage in France for a few years for which were required to have a French bank account - when we sold up, we didn't need the account anymore, still fighting the water and electricity)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!