Thursday 16 May 2013

Another Investigation



Now, this Case File couldn't have come at a better time. 

Whilst browsing my local Home Bargains yesterday, I happened upon some gorgeous paper straws that just so happen to fit in with the "evidence" and the "scheme" of  Case File #29.

Although this is the last one posted on the Counterfeit Kit Blog over NSD weekend it certainly won't be the last time I use the case files. 
There are many, many more to be found on the Colour, Stories, Inspiration website



As there is no sketch to lift, I have taken the opportunity to be free!!!

Onto my kit - see those pretty straws (99p a pack). I'm hoping they get more in but in different colours!


and here's what I made

a 50th birthday card ...
 


and a layout ...

to follow...




3 comments:

  1. beautiful card and I love the straws! But I'm not quite 50 yet :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant usage of the straws, I love straws but never know how to use them will have to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! LOVE how you used the straws as candles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!