Tuesday 3 December 2013

3 out of 3


And here's the third...


...another of hubby, this time wrestling a Gator!!!

I just love the new Daily Grind Collection, there is so much that can be done with it.
I never thought I would be able to use it with some of my photos but it did just fit in perfectly.

If you want to see more of the collection or fancy some of your own, hop over to 
and check it out.

Don't forget I have blog candy to give away on the 15th of this month.
Details on how to take part can be found HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Oh and another fabulous layout with the set - fantastic stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love it. Are those rub ons you've used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of your layouts are great. This is my favorite photo , and the first one (magical mystery tour) is my favorite design.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! The way you have used the strip is genius! jenx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!