Thursday 28 February 2013

My Sweet Everything

Just sharing a quick page with a photograph I have used before.
I absolutely love the photo as DD's eyes just look so stunning.

Using a paper lantern I'd bought in the 99p shop (3 in a pack) I first stencilled the heart.
After adding the photograph I thought the heart looked a little bare.
Using a whole strip of Pebbles rubons gave me the idea for the title and I knew I had the wooden word "sweet" in my stash. Luckily I'd seen it earlier so I knew where it was!!

Being a "white space" scrapper, I quite like the way it's turned out




4 comments:

  1. beautiful layout and I love that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley - Such a beautiful page from the heart. :) I love your "white space" approach; the photo really pops. Thanks so much for your encouragement today! It was very much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with being a "white space" scrapper! I think every detail on this page is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty.
    I like the use of the heart punch in the bottom corner and the echoing of hearts behind the photo - very creative

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me some love!